Saturday, April 9, 2011

im going going back back to collingwood

Let me paint a picture for you. Bleak, overcast skies the shade of dull steel looming over clusters of abandoned and decrepit houses. Overgrown with weeds. Bedsheets for window shades and more bars on each house than a prison. "Piru Blood", a lone concrete wall reads. You are now in West Toledo.

Hot shit, I thought Detroit had some nasty little sores called neighborhoods but this shit was wild. Even wearing the dominant gangs colors (bloods, shyeaaaa), didn't keep the hoods from chirpin'. Serial stabbings outside one of the local churches. Fuck. And we're going back because there is an obstacle that Mr.Puleo overlooked.

I distinctly remember the last time I was in Toledo. I remember making a comment like, "Oh hey this is like Detroit, except clean and not hood as Balla territory in San Andreas."

Looks like I was wrong.

Oh the colorful places a board with four wheels can take you.

On the subject of updates, as soon as one Mr. Allen Dillard gets me something to post, there will be a media update. I'm sure the 2 people who check this will be thrilled, as the footage will more than likely include them.

No comments:

Post a Comment