Friday, April 15, 2011

PB and Bananas



"Yo son we gotta take it and go get the Clarks man
Yo, check it out, yo
Yo, I got a new, wooooo!!! Niggas don't even know, son!
Yo check the joint...
Boom!
Yo I got a crazy idea how to do Clarks now.
Check it out, boom, this how you freak em, BOOM.
You go get you go get the cream joints right? Boom.
Now now, all you all you dye, is this shit right here,
Boom,
and this, knowhatimsayn? Any color you want.
But it'd be like, blue and cream, ya know what I'm sayin?
Shit like that, niggas don't even know this stuff.
Word is bond I'ma rock niggaz this summer, on the real...
knowhatI'msayin? Yo son, I had crazy visions.
Check it out check it out check it out, boom
Just imagine if you buy, ooooh!! Check it out
Just imagine you bought navy blue, right
A navy blue, a navy blue pair right, boom
Of this, of this shit, knowhatI'msayin?
But dye gold top and got cream on top
Then you can have any color like
But you gotta drip it like it's marble cake..."

Let me repeat, WE WILL GET OURS FIRST AND THEN SPREAD THE WORD.

Legion of Doom 2012, FUCKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment