Sunday, June 19, 2011

Worst Update Ever

Ok, what the fuck is this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vIbB_XKvRI
Ya kidding me? Fake commercials now? Seems that fake sponsorship is the new black these days. Holy fuck. So yes, that was the result of youtubing "detroit skateboarding". I should have known something like that would pop up. It seems that whenever I search for anything around those lines, I come up with the most awful results. I'm just trying to see what the other people in the area are doing, what kind of spots they're skating, so on and so forth. I don't even know if most of those spots are in the city. I do know, however, that a skate Detroit or die trying video should not have fucking park footage. Die trying? What, die of skating the most blatantly mainstream kind of spot in the world? This is why I'm trying to show that not everyone in this area is fucking mashedpotatobrained. Just most of them are.

No comments:

Post a Comment